Royal ball python/ boa constrictor
- Royal ball python : (brown yellow and black) reson for sale is it is too big for the family to keep. My parter is very scared incase it gets out. It was rescued the other day from a guy. And was in very poor health. (Very skinny)
- Brown royal python: same kind of thing.. was rescued and is very underweight. But not seriously under weight. (Very freindly)
- Albino ball python: very under weight needs a lot of love. And a lot of attention. Also rescued.
- White and red. Ball python. Very freindly. Very shy. Also very skinny. Also very big.
- I just want these snakes to be looked after and not treated how they have been... if my parter wasn't scared of them I would keep them but it is a shame to let them go.
3 ft to 6ft snakes. 4 in total.
Unsure. Was unhealthy when rescued.
Variety of colours. Albino brown and black. White and red.
Sherwood road, England, Ln12 1hx